1. Hydration + Weight loss (As soon as you wake up) – a glass of warm water, freshly squeezed lemon juice (1 lemon), a pinch of cinnamon powder and 1tbsp of apple cider vinegar that aids in weight loss and helps fight diabetes. Mix and enjoy!
2. Hydration + detox (Mid morning, before breakfast) – ash gourd juice. Prep the ash gourd, run it through the mixer, adding a little water. Strain and enjoy. Ash gourd gives you a boost of calm energy and is great for detox.
3. Hydration + digestion (post lunch, giving a gap of at least 30 mins) – herbal tea made of Ajwain and jeera (carom and cumin). Boil 1tsp of ajwain and 1tsp of jeera for 10 mins in 300ml of water – and you have your herbal tea ready. This helps in digestion and detox!
4. Hydration + Refreshment (early evening) – coconut water – delicious, electrolyte filled and natural!
5. Hydration + fight hunger pangs (post dinner for night time hunger pangs) – water and 1tbsp honey. Super simple to make and super effective in calming those hunger pangs.
So there you go, 5 drinks for you through the day to stay hydrated while enjoying so many other benefits.